Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

OPI Hawaii Spring 2015 Collection - Swatches and Review


OPI Hawaii Spring 2015 Collection!!!
Hiya beauties! Today I have the OPI Hawaii Collection to share with you.  More pictures after the break.



Do You Take Lei Away?
Neutral beige creme 3 coater. Almost opaque in 2 coats but I applied 3 to be sure. 



My Gecko Does Tricks
Bright green lime shimmer foil. Opaque in 2 coats. Unique to my collection. 


Go With the Lava Flow
Red base with golden-orange shimmer throughout. Opaque in 2 coats. 


Hello Hawaii Ya?
Dust purple creme 2 coater. 


Lost My Bikini in Molokini
Bright purple creme. I prefer this one over Hello Hawaii Ya? Both are 2 coaters. 



HHY (top 2) vs. LMBM (bottom 2)

Just Lanai-ing Around
Dark mauve-purple 2 coater with invisible shimmer that leaves a opalescent finish. One of my favs! 

That's Hula-rious!
Cool mint green creme. A little too cool for my skin tone but still nice and opaque in 2 coats. 



Aloha from OPI
Bright orange-red creme.  I apologize my camera just could not get this color right. The color is more accurate in the video. Another 2 coater but I applied 3 to be sure. 



Is Mai Tai Crooked? 
Golden sherbet 2 coater. Very pretty. One of my favorites from the collection. 


Suzi Shops & Island Hops
Bright pink creme 3 coater. 



This Color's Making Waves
Lagoon blue shimmer foil opaque in 3 coats I really loved the finish in 1 coat because it allowed more shimmer to shine through. I may try to layer this one over a light blue to see if I can recreate the same effect. Another fav!


Pineapples Have Peeling Too!
Lime yellow base with medium multicolor hex glitter throughout and multicolor micro glitter. I applied 2 coats over Is Mai Tai Crooked?



 There are several brights that will wear well during the Spring season. My favorites are: This Color's Making Waves, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Just Lanai-ing Around and Is Mai Tai Crooked? The glitter-head in me wishes there were a few more glitters but I can always layer on a glitter top coat. Overall I think this will be a fun collection to sport this Spring! 


The collection is available now at retailers that carry OPI.







~ The collection was provided by OPI PR for review~



2 comments:

  1. I'm still in doubt with Lava Flow...
    And that Pineapple... Really... What was OPI thinking? It's soooo horrible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails