Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Zoya Summer 2013 PixieDust Collection




Hello everyone. Today I have the Zoya Summer Pixie Collection to share with you!

"Infused with even more magic and wonder! Because everyone wants more of it... The color experts at Zoya went back to the lab and created six more beautiful, long-wearing textured, matte and sparkle Zoya PixieDust Colors for Summer 2013! The incredible and best-selling formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other."



Beatrix
Warm-toned tangerine. When I first applied it I was a little disappointed because I thought it looked like a regular glitter polish. Then I went to bed and when I woke up it looked totally different. The polish dried to a beautiful dusty finish. The finish was matte but the flecks of glitter allowed the sparkle to shine through. I used 3 coats. 

Destiny
Described by Zoya as coral but it leans more red on me. I used 3 coats but probably only needed 2. 

Miranda
Rose sparkle pixie. I used 3 coats.

Liberty
Sugary blue pixie. This is hands down my favorite from the summer pixie collection and a definite must for blue lovers!  I wore this mani for 4 days and it stood up well with no chipping. I used 3 coats. 

 Solange
Gold metal foil pixie.  I used 2 coats. 

Stevie
Violet sparkle pixie. Another favorite from the collection. I just loved to see this color in a pixie finish because I haven't seen it done before. I only used 2 coats but for complete coverage you'll probably need 3.


Here are the instructions from Zoya:
 IMPORTANT PixieDust Application Information -  Do not use a base coat or top coat. Apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry down completely matte in between layers for full textured effect. The PixieDust textured formula may take up to 10 minutes to dry completely matte. Once dry, the textured finish is long lasting, matte and ultra-glittery!


Totally off topic, but I really loved the names of the polish from this collection. When I first opened it and saw Solange and Destiny, I immediately thought of the Knowles. So far, I've worn Beatrix and Liberty, and they both lasted a few days without chipping. The polish does take a while to dry, I would say at least an hour before you can see the true color. They dry matte but the glitter dust within the polish allows it to sparkle. They have a slight textured feel to them but they don't catch on fabric or your hair.  Overall I really like the color choices in this collection, especially Stevie and Liberty, which happen to be my favorites.

The Zoya Summer PixieDust Collection is available now at Zoya.com for $9.00 each. 




~Sent by PR for Review~


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails