Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Winter Polish Haul


Hello everyone. Hope you're having a great day today. I'm stuck in the middle of a snow storm but I HAVE to go to work. ................ Never mind, work was cancelled!!! This never happens to me. I feel so lucky.

Anyways, I was going through my mail and boxes and thought I had enough polishes to share a haul. 





I finally scored Candeo Colors Dolce, although the color looks a little darker in the bottle. I hope it looks amazing on the nail.

Bloody Kiss, Let Them Eat Cake, Dolce, Ghost of A Chance

The Candy Coated Collection was a spontaneous buy. I really loved the colorful beads and thought the polishes matched perfectly. I also got the third color but can't find it at the moment (don't ask, LOL).

Spun Sugar, Candy Drops, Gimme Some Sugar


These polishes boxes are the cutest and the glitters are the bomb. 
I Love Nail Polish: Ghoul, Once Upon A Starry Night, Animal Cookie, Goldie Boo...Boo!

These are the same polishes I sold in a blog sale. I went out and re-purchased them. I have issues! 

Hi-Tek, Hi-Res, CyberSpace, Digital

I heard the Insta-Dri's were being discontinued (they're not) so I went out and bought a back up of my favorite silver.

Lava, Silver Sweep, Blue-Away, Split Perso-Nail-Ity

I'm excited that Revlon is adding a little spice to their polish line. I love the new glitters so far. I'm really in love with Celestial Fx. It looks amazing over dark blue!

Girly, Heavenly, Celestial Fx, Hearts of Gold Fx, Sparkle Aplenty

I usually never find Fingrs products but stumbled across these cute tattoos in Wal-Mart the other day. The polishes are super tiny but I'm more excited about the nail transfers (tattoos). Each design has 10 sheets so there should be enough for at least 3 manis. You can do this at home with newspaper but I'm hoping for a stronger image payoff with the pre-cut designs.


Last but not least are some old school polishes I ran across. I love shopping for vintage polishes, or "dustying" as it's well known, especially when they are surprise finds. I almost fell over backwards when I spotted Standing Room Only. A couple of these I already have but I will share them with you in a giveaway soon :)

Standing Room Only, Have You Seen My Limo, Who Are You Wearing, DS Passion, Man of La Mancha, Black Tie Optional, Mirror Image. 



That concludes my haul. Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails