Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope the year brings many blessings to you all!!!

The year is starting off great for me so far. I woke up without the slightest headache after a long night of partying, the weather is great here and Hubby is winning his Fantasy Football league :) These are small things, I know, but you have to appreciate the little things in life.

For my first post of the year, I want to share my New Years Eve mani. I got the idea from one of my favorite bloggers Polish Hoarder Disorder.


I added a holographic glitter topcoat. It adds a slight shimmer of pink and blue.

It also looks great without numbers.

How to create his look:
1. Base color of LA Colors LIVE (silver foil)
2. Paint tips black
3. Black glitter gradient using Uninhibited
4. Stamp in Konad white (plate M64)
5. Sinful Colors holographic glitter (#79 opal glitter)
6. Stamp numbers (plate M42)
7. Topcoat

It may sound complicated but it was quite easy. See PHD's tutorial for a quick look at the glitter gradient. I skipped the rhinestones and added holographic glitter instead. I hope you like this design. I love it!




Thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year!!!




22 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! It looks so fun. One day I'm going to get the hang of konading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Savvy! You'll get it. Give yourself about 6 months of practicing. Try it with an accent figure until you get good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gradient look, need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! It's so beautiful. I'm pinning it to pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comments everyone!

    @RMCandlelight. Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of colors and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Cool mani :D

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... Nice job!! Looks very complicated indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone!

    @KimsKie It's not complicated at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the numbers idea! I need to get that plate, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cool!! :D I'm glad that you are having a great start to the new year! I hope that the rest of the year is wonderful to you. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails