Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello Hello Kitty!

Yay!!! My computer is almost fixed and I have lots of pics to share with you all. The simple fixed turned into a week long project that I still haven't completed.

I'll try to post most of my mani's from the last few weeks. First up is Hello Kitty. I received a new plate from a friend (after I lost my old one) and here's what I came up with. I used one of the new Wet N Wild jelly polishes, Bubble Yum Gum. A very cute name that suits a very cute polish.






11 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the way you did the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitty-licious!!! so prettyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet! the dots are a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Thriszha, Emma and Courtney!!!

    The dots helped hide imperfections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D awesome!! did you outline the head yourself? or does it automaticcal do that wen u stamp? lol! i'm just in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!! ILOVEIT! hhe. i love hello kitty and pink! nice one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails